1. I was wonder whether this news true since I just read the newspaper with the article entitled 'not all online news true'. But I let the people to make the judgement on this news
2. Perhaps the YB Rembau has a lot of things to do since he became the UMNO Youth Chief and perhaps he is on the way to prepare strategy for next UMNO general Assembly which he might want the further position in the party. It takes a lot of time to prepare money to give to the UMNO members that will be voting in the election.
LIBERALISATION AND BUMIPUTERA
1. I seriously take note of liberalisation that implemented by our prime minister since he become our leader in this 100 days. But the liberalisation has to deal with NEP and Bumiputera's right which in certain points,heated up the pro and cons.
2. It is well known that the FIC has eliminated the 30% of bumiputera equity in order for foreign company to be listed. But the 30% equity, still, will be maintain in macro level.
3.Please give me the further information of macro level since my syllabus of economy subject is just a selected topic. The information of maintaining the 30% of Bumi equity in macro level should be broadcasted eventhough i'm just a pre-law student.
4.Then comes the merit system for National scholarship that rebranding the JPA scholarships. JPA scholarship formerly based on quota of Bumi with 60%, then reduce to 55% and now will be based on merit and qualification.Means that the ground of getting the scholarship will be same for bumi and non-bumi.
5. I hope MARA will not follow this 'liberalisation' as well.If it does, then the Malay in rural areas will suffer a lot and perhaps, the UiTM has to be opened to non-bumi.
6.It sounds racist. But yet I'm just saying the truth for bumiputera. The article 153 is still there for the Bumiputera's right. If it needs to amend then the proposal should surpass the conference of rulers first and I don't think the Sultan will agree on it as the right is one of the 'social contract' that has been agreed by all since independence Day.
7.If the liberalisation is aim for bumi to show out their pure quality,standard and strive to compete with others nation and for equality. I hope it is true but then the majority of diadvantages at rural areas is Malay. Then, give the equal chance to them too.
8.Bumiputera's right is for the disadvantages and poor Malay at rural area to compete and being equal with other races.This is what we call positive discrimination.