1. When i was beraya at Labis some of my relatives talk about the not so latest politic matter and link it with law. Well this gonna be my interesting topic to argue but somehow my respect to elders stop me from argue more deeper and spoiled the raya mood.
2.One of them arise the issue of Altantuya and i heard that the opposition would likely to bring the case via international court.Whether it is true or not i don't know.Don't sue me because of slander perhaps this is just rumors and i more likely to view it by using law's eye.
3.The reason is simple: our law is not so strict and there is a lot of loopholes aka lacuna. I wonder why we always expect to become perfect and everything complete in just one or two days. It is flaw to compare our country which only 52 years independence with the country which did not been colonised by any power or the country which achieve independence for almost 200 years. Don't ask me what country it is i got a short term memory, my geography is bad that's why i choose law.
4. I don't know whether local case can be brought up to be tried at international court or ICJ. If yes then what law should we used?Malaysia or what?I don't think international law include this murder case because such case should be settle in local stage. Why should mess up until international court? Maybe can since i'm just a pre-law student and did not know a lot about international law but if i'm the judge of international court i will not entertain such case since i'm confused to use which law then.
5. When a local judge decided to a government favour then he will be accused for being pro-government but when he decided to give a verdict which result in the opposition's favour then it will be consider as justice and good. So the people has lost the trust with local judicial and try to seek justice at international but then the thing will go around back.If the judge say not guilty to government then the judge will be accused for being corrupted but if vice versa the opposition clearly claimed that our judicial system is already corrupted.Then who's right?
6. Doctrine of law is already compromised.Nemo judex in causa sua is no longer bear in mind. The blindness of lady justicia has been operated so that she can see who favour her. The lacuna in our law should not be the reason for loss confidence with our law since we are binding with common law which clearly state as we will refer to common law of England if there is lacuna in our law and suitable with local tradition. If we loss confidence because of the judge's verdict bear in mind judge is a normal person.He did not live in a home without television,newspaper or internet.He also exposed to political matter and latest news. Judge is a human, just like us.The difference is he is the one who have more knowledge of law than us. If we can give our trust to doctor profesionalism to save life then why don't we give trust to judge in order to hold up justice?
7. We can't have a perfect justice in a injustice hand of human.We can't have a perfect justice in a human-made law which is never been perfect now and ever. We should know the only perfect is God and He is the perfect one as recited in chapter of At-Tin verse 8. So please don't expect a perfect verdict or world as we live in a imperfect life.
8.It is sad to see law has been compromised by politic matter.Since law is the only way to prevail justice so then the politic will never let it happen because politic is the dirtiest dan darkest thing God has give to us in the world or maybe the only thing that lawless in our world after love.
9. Now i feel better with my stand to restrict my future family from indulge with politic.Or maybe with law too i guess. Just let me the one who deal with this darkest thing as we can't say no to politic.Those who think politic will never disturb our live please welcome to a wishful thinking world.
10.And another sad thing is: Law has never have the definite answer.The argument will be continue as our mind too will never stop from achieving a new step of thinking and civilization