1. I would like to thanks all of the commentors in the previous blog. I believe it is the most vocal and blatant critics from me towards UMNO.Maybe some will think that i will lose my faith towards UMNO and change my stand to say yes towards opposition.
2. When I critics it does not mean i don't love the party anymore and turn my faith to opposition. I point out my critic because i cannot tolerate with wrongdoings that will destroy the party. We need the critics so that we know the wrong and try to admit it and make it correct back.
3.If we don't want to hear any critic then how you will know that your are still in the right track?
4. As long as UMNO can keep tolerate with those practicing corruption and keep their nose held high then i will keep continue to remind them that the party may not win in the future election if not drastic change will be made eventhough i know the risk of my critic will fall into a deaf ear.
5.Perhaps the defeat in next election will be the best operation for their ear and realise that the voice of youth should taken into account because somehow they have to admit that the future election will depend more to the young and fresh voters that share the same age of mine and my junior. This power of vote may change the nation history after all.
1. During my dinner with Farhan and Amin they say that one of the people in UiTM said that i'm inclined to be pro-government and not purely neutral.
2. If i inclined to opposition then it will be the same too. I will be accused for not being non-partisan.
3. Frankly admit that there is no real neutral or what so called non-partisan.You will somehow reveal that you support which party.Whatever you try to said it will prevailed your true colour.
4. I'm johorian and UMNO born in Johor too. This party has become my blood in vein and i have a long history with this party so why should i give up and lose my faith for this party?Sorry to say but UMNO Johor is not same as other UMNO in other country. This even admitted by Tun Mahathir himself.He knew that UMNO Johor will never easily give this state to be under opposition. The existence of opposition MP or DUN in the last election is due to the problem within the party himself and their bitterheart feelings with former prime minister in the 'jambatan bengkok' matter.
5.It's not the fault of the party but it is the people in the party who tarnish the image of the part itself. I believe if those people who already spoiled the party image removed from the party then UMNO will regain its strength and confidence of people.
6. As long as this person exist in the UMNO, i will stay on my position not to vote for them. And don't even think that i will give my vote to the opposition because i never think opposition is much better than UMNO.
7.Why should i let my hand dirty when i know there is no party or candidate fit to rule this country. Removed all the 'unwanted' person and my vote will be yours.
8.And that's how the non-partisan definition at all. Too vague and uncertainty.