1. Just finished my last night at Kedah by having the dinner made by some of my comrades pre-lawrians and thou im not pretty sure by attending the dinner is right or not but somehow I accomplished my first and foremost mission: EAT.
2. I got chance to chat more with some of juniors.Glad to spend the precious time with nina atiqah, Putri and Farhan. They are great juniors.
3. Somehow I stunned when i heard one of the junior song ayat2 cinta.She just have a good voice and i think she is a perfect choice to perform in law fiesta next semester.
5. But there are several 'insane' event that i made with my friend Nizam and the roomates of B016 right after we are no longer pre-lawrian. Some of them are:
* Running in a heavy rain to library.
* Placing our hands and legs in a basin that full of ice which i think below 0 celcius.Thank God we are not cramp at all.
*Walked to Pusat Islam around 12 am just to get a better connection of internet.
*Sit in front of laptop just to finish our movies marathon
*Keep searching of word 'law' even in fact we already done the exam.
6.Maybe those event may subside all the tears and dissastifaction I felt for this 3 semesters but like I said to one of my junior ''Tonight everything is closed.'' I would not interested to critics there and there or made some heart-touching statement anymore regarding with pre-law Merbok.
7.Currently I'm looking forward to next agenda: Global Peace. I will tell you later about this stuff as I will have the first meeting of PGPYO this Friday at Global Peace Office.
Pre-law life not better than previous life.But it's not bad at all :)