1. I would like to give my response as requested by one of my reader regarding the issue of Sister in Islam.
2. PAS had give a clear message to ban or haram this organisation as it contradict with syariat Islam.
3. I am not the one who deeply know about this organisation instead I am not the one who always support its stand. But in my knowledge I know that SIS is the one that promoting rights for Muslimah or Islamic Women.
4. For me to ban is kind of rash action. If there is something issues rise up regarding with Islam or women rights then I suggest for a room of discussion that consist of SIS itself,scholar,government and PAS itself if they want to.
5. I am not promoting liberalisme but to ban as immediate action is kind of undeeply thinking about the consequences of the action. What we should do is to open up discussion, clear out any doubt and mostly to give clear image and perception on Islam.
6.Islam did not denied the rights of women.In fact Prophet Muhammad once said Education is subjected to all women and men. Furthermore such woman action like Siti Hajar the wife of Prophet Ibrahim has been adopted in pilgrimage principles.
7.But to have equal rights in every aspects are impossible. If SIS wants to have equal in all things then I suggest there should not be categories of man and woman in sports competition.
8.There is a limit in having equal rights. In jamaah prayer as example there is a hadith that clarify the position of jamaah in prayer. But women rights has been preserved since Muhammad saw era until now.There is a lot of Islamic figure in Islam such as Saidatina Aisyah, Saidatina Khadijah, Rabiatul Adawiyah and etc that contribute in Islam.
9. I also believe that for every great man there will be always a great woman behind him. So to protect woman right is obligation in Islam and any gap in certain area such as education, politics,economy,sports(now woman who wearing tudung can enter competition) and others should be discuss and review back in order to protect Islam's image.
10.Some argues that women should choose what they want to wear as they please and this perception I guess will lead to a stand that tudung is not compulsory.
11. If something valuable will you show it to public. Did you ever saw someone hold RM50 or RM100 in public and show it to other people? I guess not.Even you will never see Queen Elizabeth wear her crown in public. So tudung in Islam is just a sign of women honour and protect the beautiful of women.
12.If you think road signs and traffic light control your life then think again. They(road signs and traffic light) do not control but to guide you so that you can arrive at your destination safely.
13.And so do with Islam